You may be wondering, what is facility management? At Elevate FM, we handle all the maintenance services, repairs and security of a building and premises which contributes to the smooth-running and objectives of the place. Many of us will be searching through an index of contractors when something goes wrong or needs to be sorted, but a facility management company can be your one point of contact for everything. From a leaking tap or property maintenance to manned security at events or installing CCTV, our facility management company in Birmingham can handle it all.
Facility management shouldn’t go undetected, and it can be a vital feature of every business. Facility management is important to ensure a safe and comfortable environment for everyone such as staff, residents, visitors and children. If people are visiting or working in a poor setting, it can deter productivity and leave many people unhappy or sometimes unwell.
• One point of contact – You won’t be left panicking to find a trusted person in the right trade for the varying jobs that come up. You can build a relationship with our facility management company in Birmingham and see the exceptional results for yourself.
• Takes off the pressure – Having a reliable company take the reins off you in some areas can feel like a complete weight off your shoulders. You won’t have to worry about jobs not getting done due to sickness or unreliability, Elevate FM will always be there and get the jobs done efficiently.
• Quick response time – Sometimes we are left in situations that need an urgent response such as flooding or other factors that can impact the safety of your business or property. Our facility management services in Birmingham are available 24/7 and can resolve your issues to get operations back up and running quickly.
• Reduce costs – You can avoid wasting time and resources that end up not delivering solutions that you are happy with or charging high amounts for their services.
• Health & Safety – You can ensure all health and safety regulations are enforced and can ensure your building is safe for everyone.
Elevate FM have successfully delivered facility management services in Birmingham and the West Midlands. We work across a range of industries including health, education, property and more.
Our services include commercial cleaning, maintenance services and many more to keep your premises running well and safe. You can find out more about our commercial cleaning in Birmingham in our recent blog and discover why you should choose us.
As we have mentioned previously, we are available 24/7 to help with any urgent or planned maintenance for your business or property. Our friendly team are extremely professional and qualified to ensure that work is done correctly and of an impressively high standard.
Take a look at what our customers say about us and our facility management reviews.
If you would like to find out more about what we can do for you, please get in touch with our facility management team in Birmingham.
The works were co-ordinated and carried out quickly and without any hassle to us what so ever. It was a great relief to have someone else looking after this...and saved us over £11,000!
"We originally contacted Paul as some external cladding cleaning work was required. I had used Paul for some roofing repair work last year and found his guys to be professional, hard working and compliant with our strict H&S policies on site. I would happily recommend Elevate FM to my customers for any planned or re-active works".
"Danny attended quickly to resolve our mysterious leak in the logistics office. I tried a few companies, but Elevate FM were the only ones that could attend within a reasonable time frame. Thank you!"
"We had a few contractors out to resolve our office drainage issue but the problem kept re-appearing. Richard & Sam spotted the fault straight away and was able to start the repair straight away. Moving forward I will be using Elevate FM for any future issues."
"I have been using Paul and his team for the last 12 months to maintain our grounds. They always turn up as planned, look smart and communicate well. Happy to refer them."
"It was a lot easier to deal with Elevate FM as they provided the scaffold, rendering team and decorators meaning I could focus on looking after my sites opposed to trying to arrange 3-4 different contractors."